BBNAIJA:- ‘Gedoni Is Suddenly Showing Me Affections And I Don’t Like It, Please Warn Him’ – Venita Tells Sir Dee

Forum 4 years ago

BBNAIJA:- ‘Gedoni Is Suddenly Showing Me Affections And I Don’t Like It, Please Warn Him’ – Venita Tells Sir Dee

This week in the big brother house have been full on surprising gists.

One of the bbest gist is the growing romance between Diane and the new housemate Elozonam.

There is definitely no news on the steady romance between Gedoni and Khafi but recently, Gendoni seems to be tired of his first BBN house love or is it safe to say he is trying to pay a game.

He has been constantly showing feelings for Venita lately and Venita being the type f person that she is has been playing along.

Remember Venita recently told Gedoni that ” Khafi does not stand a chance if i decide to date you”. Wow yes she did.

Well, that seems to be said just out of anger due to how betrayed she feels by Khafi.

This morning, Venita was spotted telling Sir Dee to help her warn Gedoni to withdraw from making advances at her.

She also abused Frodd telling him that he betrayed Nelso and she can’t wait to see how Nelson will feel when they eventually leaves the house.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 4 days ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K