For Life - Davido Screams After Lady Called Him 'Chioma’s Only Husband' (Video)

Forum 9 months ago

For Life - Davido Screams After Lady Called Him 'Chioma’s Only Husband' (Video)

A video has captured the reaction of Afrobeats star, Davido after a lady addressed him as Chioma’s only husband.

In the video, Davido was spotted inside his car when the lady began to hail the father of four.

The lady who spoke in Yoruba language, addressed the singer as ‘Chioma’s only husband’, a gesture which made Davido blush hard as he immediately responded ‘for life!’.

See Video Below;

The video sparked mixed reactions with some social media users praying for Davido’s babymama and pregnancy saga not to put asunder in his marriage to Chioma Adeleke while others slammed him.

See Reactions Below;

fetolisky wrote: ''Chioma lo le se but others are getting pregnant,🤣🤣🤣''

Jemiswt: ''Make una dey deceive una sef😂''

Joisbella101luxuryclothes said: “He said for life and so shall it be.”

Malubia__mimiebere wrote: “Arashow Iya Chioma, I love your unwavering loyalty to the ones you love. We can only correct mistakes with love. There is no perfect human being on the face of earth. It’s either you’re an angel living in heaven or you’re an imperfect mortal being living on earth.”

Kingdrey3333 added: “Why this video don’t go viral on social media make all those haters see ham 😂 I’m just happy as my Baddest say for life.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish