Toddler dies after accidentally sh00ting himself at a caregiver’s home

Forum 9 months ago

Toddler dies after accidentally sh00ting himself at a caregiver’s home

A Las Vegas family has been thrown into mourning after a toddler accidentally fatally shot himself at a caregiver’s home over the weekend.

Jaiangelis Stevenson, 2, fired the gun at himself in the bedroom of a home near Nellis Air Force Base around 6:30 p.m. Sunday, July 9, KLAS reported.

The boy was transported to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead, the outlet explained.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department is investigating the incident for possible abuse and neglect.

Toddler dies after accidentally sh00ting�himself at a caregiver?s home

Jaiangelis was being watched by a family member while his mother was working, when the shooting occurred, his aunt Paris Box told 8 News Now.

“We would actually call him ‘Blue’ because of his eyes,” she recalled of the youngster.

“He would be like ‘Hi, Ti Ti’ and he would be walking around with his little popsicle.”

Toddler dies after accidentally sh00ting�himself at a caregiver?s home

The family is working on accepting what happened, Box added.

“A child was shot with someone else’s gun and that is negligence, but I don’t know what happened,” she said.

“Because I know everyone’s heart involved, I don’t have hate in my heart, I’m disappointed a little bit, but I know that was not meant to happen.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas
Forum | 3 days ago

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Home Release Will Feature Mo-Cap Version of Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Home Release Will Feature Mo-Cap Version of Movie

Passenger Dies As Vehicle Rams Into Stationary Truck In Anambra
Forum | 5 days ago

Passenger Dies As Vehicle Rams Into Stationary Truck In Anambra