Olamide Recognizes Young Artist Who Drew A Beautiful Portrait of His Family

Forum 9 months ago

Olamide Recognizes Young Artist Who Drew A Beautiful Portrait of His Family

Popular singer, Olamide has appreciated a talented young artist who drew a beautiful portrait of the singer’s family.

The gifted artist, identified as Shoreyarts shared the drawing on Twitter and also the direct message he received from the singer.

The captivating family portrait captured Olamide, his wife, and their two children in a beautiful rendition, showcasing the artist’s remarkable talent.

He wrote;

“Just when I’m about to give up, Baddo texts me… @Olamide I’ll be forever grateful, sir… my life has changed. Oh God, I’m truly shocked!” 

@Ybnl_morale said; “Happy for you my bro .”

@dmateoart said; “This one of the dream of any portrait artist…m so happy for you…it won’t be the last,”

@Akanjigangan said; “Congratulations bro cos if Baddo said I dey for you omo! Your life don better be that.”

@AhmadRufai001 wrote; “This is huge Broo, congrats.”

See below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 18 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles