Fayose will pay for working against Atiku – PDP NEC member

Forum 9 months ago

Fayose will pay for working against Atiku – PDP NEC member

Following the confession by former Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, that he worked against the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, a member of the party’s National Executive Committee, Timothy Osadolor, has said the leadership of the PDP will address the issue very soon.

Fayose had, on Sunday while featuring on Channels TV’s ‘Politics Today’, declared that: “I worked against him (Atiku) hundred per cent.

“Nigeria is bigger than the PDP, the APC and even Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) himself…I am not a man that will hide my action. I never worked for the PDP during the last election. I am not a liar and a pretender. I did not work for the PDP.”

Although, the PDP National Publicity Secretary, Debo Ologunagba, and his deputy, Ibrahim Abdullahi, were not available for comment, Osadolor, who doubles as the party’s Deputy National Youth Leader, described Fayose as shameless.

He said, “The confirmation by former Governor Fayose that he did anti-party activities without shame or remorse is only to convince those who did not know better.

“For those of us that know better, seeing Governor Fayose confess, like a wizard, his acts of indiscipline, sabotage and anti-party did not come as a surprise. Were he a man with a moral compass, he would toe the honourable path of resignation after this confession.

“Will the PDP be able to address him? Yes, the party will be speaking soon.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign
Forum | 15 hours ago

Imo PDP Chairman, 26 Others Resign

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 21 hours ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 4 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 4 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks