Photo: Anonymous Person Pays Airport Woman Who Returned Money Her First Salary

Forum 8 years ago

Photo: Anonymous Person Pays Airport Woman Who Returned Money Her First Salary

This article was sent in by Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, a PR consultant and Nigerian Lawyer. Read below

"You remember a few weeks ago when I posted the picture I took with that honest lady who returned N17 million she found at the toilet of the Lagos International Airport? You remember I had said someone had asked me to go fish her out for a reward? You remember this person promised to pay her salary every month for one year?

Well, upon his return from his trip, this man (he has chosen to remain anonymous) sent me the sum of N50,000 which represents the amount he has committed to pay Josephine every month for the next one year.

But interestingly, just as we were driving with her from the airport, a lady working at the toll plaza got interested when Josephine insisted I was not going to pay the toll fee. She showed her ID card which the lady at the gate claimed did not prove she was a staff.

When I mentioned she was the lady that returned those millions, the Toll Plaza girl lit up and informed her someone had been looking for her to give her a scholarship that will enable her improve her education.

You see? Josephine de Honest. In the pics is Ikem Okuhu and the honest woman Josephine

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 16 hours ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 17 hours ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2