"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why My Parents Didn’t Stop Me From Going Into Music – Bayanni

Forum 11 months ago

Why My Parents Didn’t Stop Me From Going Into Music – Bayanni

Oladokun Abimbola Elijah, the sensational singer, who is better known as Bayanni, has opened up about his family and career.

He revealed that a prophet once told his mum that he (Bayanni) was going to be a great musician.

He said the prophet told his mum to shave off any thought of forcing him to do any profession other than music.

Bayanni disclosed this recently while featuring on Hip TV’s programme, Trending, hosted by reality star, Kimoprah.

He said, “When I told my parents that I was going to do music fully, they didn’t object.

“They just said, okay. That was when my mum told me about something that happened when I was little.

“She said a prophet told her that there would be a time when I would tell her that I want to do music and she should support me. So, when I told her [I wanted to do music], she let me. She already knew that time would come.”

Bayanni also said he saw Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy four times in his vision before he got signed to the record label.

The ‘Tatata’ crooner said he saw himself working with Don Jazzy in the studio and the vision eventually came true after he got signed by Mavin.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We’re going to rejig PDP – Cross River chairman
Forum | 2 days ago

We’re going to rejig PDP – Cross River chairman

Obi Cubana urges blogs to stop giving attention to youths insulting elders
Forum | 6 days ago

Obi Cubana urges blogs to stop giving attention to youths insulting elders

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage
Forum | 1 week ago

IK Osakioduwa shares his thoughts on going 50-50 with his wife in marriage