With Five Houses In Lekki, I Need No Social Media Validation – Skiibii

Forum 9 months ago

With Five Houses In Lekki, I Need No Social Media Validation – Skiibii

Famous Nigerian singer, Skiibii has talked about some of his achievements and acquisitions.

The singer listed his understated achievements and successes as he claims not to be a social media freak.

In an interview with Adesope Olajide on the Afrobeats Podcast, Skiibii recalled his humble beginnings, disclosing he used to live in Ojuelegba.

According to him, his mum is more than proud of him, “My mum is proud of me, the things wey I don do”.

Unlike his colleagues, Skiibii said he doesn’t do things for social media validation because he is not wired like that.

After his major break out in the industry, the singer was able to slowly afford the better things in life, and eventually buy one house, then eventually four additional homes in the Lekki Peninsula, one of the pricey areas in Lagos State.

“I remember when you bought the house,” the host said, to which Skiibii replied, “For inside that Lekki, I get like five!”

The singer went further to explain how he barely needs to pay for anything aside from petrol because he has everything he needs at home, including a recording studio, which brings him money.

Skiibii was signed to Five-Star Music on December 24, 2014, under which he released many of his hit songs, like ‘Ah Skiibii’.

In 2017, he left Five-Star Music to establish his record label ‘more Grace Music World’ where he worked on his debut album. 

His most recent and most popular hit is ‘Sensima’ which took the music industry by storm a year later.

Skiibii also added that he had to simply apply sense and only do necessary things because he has suffered in life. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 12 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 5 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide