I Was Nervous During Performance at King Charles III’s Coronation – Tiwa Savage

Forum 9 months ago

I Was Nervous During Performance at King Charles III’s Coronation – Tiwa Savage

Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has spoken about her performance at the historical coronation of the British monarch, King Charles III.

According to the star, she was nervous during the performance.

Recall that Tiwa Savage became the first Nigerian artiste to perform at a British royal event after thrilling guests at the King Charles III’s coronation concert and Big Lunch in March.

Appearing recently on Good Morning Britain TV Show, Tiwa Savage admitted that she was nervous in the first few seconds of her performance at Windsor Castle.

She said, “It was beautiful [to perform for the King]. It was such an amazing moment to represent the Commonwealth and to be on that stage.

“I was nervous, I will say the first few seconds. But as soon as I started singing, I said, ‘I have to just get swept away by the crowd’.”

The ‘Queen of afrobeats’, as she is fondly called, also described the British Queen Consort, Camilla, as “very lovely” during the show.

Tiwa Savage and the Queen Consort met before her historic performance at the coronation ceremony.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Grosse Pointe Garden Society Cast Adds Aja Naomi King to NBC Murder Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Grosse Pointe Garden Society Cast Adds Aja Naomi King to NBC Murder Drama

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 3 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie