Asake Used To Be My Dancer – Skiibii

Forum 9 months ago

Asake Used To Be My Dancer – Skiibii

Abbey Toyyib Elias, the popular Nigerian singer, who is also known as Skiibii, has talked about Asake.

He revealed that Asake, who is the rave of the moment, used to be his dancer before his musical career skyrocketed.

He said the ‘Amapiano’ crooner was living with him during the early days of his career and used to accompany him to perform at shows.

Skiibii disclosed this while appearing as a guest on the latest episode of the Afrobeats podcast hosted by British-Nigerian media personality, Shopsydoo.

The ‘Bhaddest Boy’ crooner said unknown to many, Asake is a great dancer, adding that he was a theatre performer while studying at Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ife, Osun State.

He said, “I was discussing with someone the other day, he was saying ‘Asake just blew up now, he just entered the star mode.’

“Asake used to travel with me to shows. Asake used to stay with me, travel with me to shows and all that. When this guy blew like this, he just entered… I was like, una never see anything, the Asake wey me I know, una never see anything.

“Asake went to [Obafemi Awolowo University] Ife. He can dance. See, that year ehn, if I show you videos on my phone, Asake can dance when he is on stage. That time I just dropped ‘Sensima’ he dey follow me go everywhere na.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 21 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 5 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 6 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records
Forum | 1 week ago

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records