Pastor Ibiyeomie Replies White Garment Churches After They Gave Him 14 Days Ultimatum (Video)

Forum 9 months ago

Pastor Ibiyeomie Replies White Garment Churches After They Gave Him 14 Days Ultimatum (Video)

The Founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie has revealed why White Garment prophets are angry with him.

This is as he replied the church after he was given 14 days ultimatum.

Recall that Ibiyeomie had stated that he hates white garment churches because they often manipulate people spiritually.

His statement was greeted with heavy backlash from the churches and a cleric subsequently urged the Port Harcourt-based pastor to apologise within 14 days or he would visit their God.

The cleric said: “I am saying that I want to speak to Mr or Pastor David Ibiyeomie, I am a Bonafide celestial prophet. But what he said to we the celestials, he really made a terrible mistake and as a man of God, we are expecting him within that 14 days that supreme evangelist speak against him to apologize. If he did not, this is not a word of threat, he will visit our God.”

Replying to the backlash, Ibiyeomie stated that the churches were angry with him because he knows their secret.

He maintained that the wickedness in the white garment churches is unbearable.

The clergyman claimed that he was also deceived by them in the past.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The White Lotus Season 3 Is All About Death
Forum | 2 days ago

The White Lotus Season 3 Is All About Death

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 5 days ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

Civil Servants Get 2 Days Weekly To Farm In Bayelsa