Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy In My Music – Speed Darlington (Video)

Forum 9 months ago

Why I Will Never Feature Wizkid, Davido, And Burnaboy In My Music – Speed Darlington (Video)

Popular Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington has explained why he would never feature Davido, Burna Boy, and Wizkid in his music.

The controversial singer, during a recent interview on HipTV, stated that he doesn’t want talks about how top stars like Burna Boy brought him to the limelight.

Speed Darlington said he does not want to take the risk of featuring A-list Nigerian singers because he is only interested in doing music with people that are of the same level as him.

According to him, he doesn’t want anyone to take credit for his popularity.

In his word, “Burna Boy made you, before Burna Boy your music wasn’t selling, it wasn’t this or that, so I don’t want to take such risk. I only want to do music with people who I believe are on the same level with me.

“I don’t want to do songs with Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido, none of those names because I am not interested. Tomorrow it will become, we made you, you didn’t make me, I was trending before you met me”

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30