You Are A Disgrace, You Pretend To Fight For Children But Secretly Demand Their Ab*rtion – Yomi Fabiyi Lambasts Davido

Forum 9 months ago

You Are A Disgrace, You Pretend To Fight For Children But Secretly Demand Their Ab*rtion – Yomi Fabiyi Lambasts Davido

Controversial actor/director, Yomi Fabiyi has lambasted superstar singer, Davido over the pregnancy drama surrounding him.

Fabiyi stated that Davido is a shameless man who pretends to fight for children but secretly demands for an ab*rtion when he gets women pregnant.

The Nollywood thespian who recently addressed the s3x for role allegations revisited a tweet from two years ago in which Davido had refered to him as a ‘bxtch”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/848b251735a9a9e34795f549fa731ea3.jpeg

Following allegations of pregnancy levelled against him by three women, Yomi Fabiyi has used the opportunity to refer back to the past and slam the DMW boss.

He Wrote;

“That “B*TCH ON SIGHT” is you @davido. You pretend you are fighting for children online at the expense of my life and career and secretly you are demanding the murder of innocent children behind. Shameless and socially unfit lots. Dwindling and fake personality.

I have made a bold step, it is now left for my children and every other unsuspecting innocent children to decide if they still wish to follow and have you mentor them. You are such a disgrace. STOP KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN.

You don't love children and learn to keep your fingers in check. It is a criminal offence to suppress, gaug or incite attack on protesters. It is criminal to enable ab*rtion or engage in it,
” he wrote.

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c0d101bfed45e9bc4f66409fb38b58e7.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 22 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl