My JAMB result was printed from JAMB portal, I did not forge it - Ejikeme Mmesoma

Forum 9 months ago

My JAMB result was printed from JAMB portal, I did not forge it - Ejikeme Mmesoma

Ejikeme Mmesoma, who has been accused of result forgery by JAMB has denied the allegation. According to her, she was not capable of forging JAMB result; insisting that she printed her result from the JAMB portal.

While displaying her result in a video circulating on social media, Mmesoma said: “My name is Mmesoma. I’m the owner of this result. I went to JAMB portal to print this result, and this is what they gave me. This aggregate of 362 is exactly how I printed. But they are now saying that I forged the result of which I don’t know”.

She said she had always been a brilliant pupil, who had secured first position from primary school days.

She disclosed that she was earlier invited to the police station where her statement was taken, and she was told that investigation was ongoing JAMB did not wait for the outcome of the investigation before telling the public that she forged her result. She said she felt traumatised by the incident, adding that, “there must be  problem somewhere”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 3 days ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 5 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

JAMB
Forum | 1 week ago

JAMB's list of prohibited items in the exam hall and instructions on biometric verification

JAMB announces new method for acceptance/rejection of admission
Forum | 2 weeks ago

JAMB announces new method for acceptance/rejection of admission