Transfer: Liverpool legend names two players he would rather sign instead of Arsenal’s Havertz

Forum 9 months ago

Transfer: Liverpool legend names two players he would rather sign instead of Arsenal’s Havertz

Liverpool legend, Steve Nicol has revealed that he would have preferred signing Mason Mount or James Maddison over Arsenal’s first summer signing, Kai Havertz.

Arsenal paid £65 million to secure the services of Havertz from Chelsea a few days ago.

But Nicol believes Mount to be the best option among the three, whereas Maddison would be his second pick.

Speaking on ESPN, Nicol said (via Just Arsenal): “If I am picking a team, then I am going to rely on Mason Mount more than the other two [Maddison and Havertz].

“After that, I’m going to rely on Maddison because when you get on the ball going forward. He can produce. The one I trust the least is Kai Havertz.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 23 hours ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Why Liverpool lost 2-0 to Everton – Klopp

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: John Terry predicts positions Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool will finish

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer