‘I only change clothes, not my circle’ – Osimhen

Forum 10 months ago

‘I only change clothes, not my circle’ – Osimhen

Napoli and Super Eagles striker, Victor Osimhen, said he has maintained his relationship with many of his childhood friends despite his celebrity status.

He said he doesn’t change his circle of friends or attitude, adding that the only things he changes are his clothes.

The Scudetto winner, who is currently on holiday in Nigeria, stated this in a recent interview with media personality, Buchi Laba on Wazobia FM, Lagos.

The host, Buchi asked: “As you come this interview now, your friends wey follow you for the first interview still follow you come. I observed. The same unit still the follow you today. Wettin dey special about this your particular set of friends?”

Osimhen responded: “I don’t joke with them. Dem be three wey follow me. Idris, I’ve known him for about 15 years if I’m not mistaking. Sammy and Emeka, we grew up together on the same street. So, we have been close from childhood. My family knows their families. Sometimes, when it tough, I go their house to eat. They come to mine to eat also.

“So, we always support one another. And we all play football. God don answer my prayer and of course, he dey prepare their own breakthroughs. That’s why I keep them close to me. I no change my circle because I no need to. Nothing changed. The only thing wey dey change for my body, na the clothe wey I dey wear. My attitude is still the same.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Agent names club Osimhen will join after leaving Napoli
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Agent names club Osimhen will join after leaving Napoli

Serie A: Osimhen on target for Napoli, Lookman wins for Atalanta
Forum | 6 days ago

Serie A: Osimhen on target for Napoli, Lookman wins for Atalanta

I Won’t Change To Be Someone Else - BBNaija
Forum | 1 month ago

I Won’t Change To Be Someone Else - BBNaija's Vee