A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None — Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Reportedly Shades Him

Forum 9 months ago

A Man Who Chases Two Rats Will Catch None — Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle Reportedly Shades Him

Danielle Edochie has reportedly thrown a shade at her father, Yul Edochie who is currently entangled in a relationship with another woman.

Many people commented that her post about a man chasing two rats was directed at her father's polygamous lifestyle.

Recall that the actor had been enmeshed in an embarrassing marital saga between her mother, May Yul-Edochie and her father's second wife, Judy Austin.

Sharing a post on her Instagram page, she Danielle wrote: "A man who chases two rats will catch none".

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/67d7b09b6308a5309f46627b7d1bb8f7.jpg

See reactions below: 

peacefulbaddie wrote: “Maybe she’s not even referring to his dad, you guy’s should just keep quiet and focus more on how to hustle ur way out of this tinubu country cause fuel is about to climb from 500 to 750 soon”

iamdx2 opined: “Chai ..see beautiful children way this man throway and follow pant way dey no dey wash go”

jason_styles0 noted: “Worst thing you can do as a man is to lose the respect you have as a father. Time dey come you go know wetin you do yourself “Eze Egwuregwu”

aubiergembock said: “In this life, if you hurt someone’s mother, in ways beyond wickedness – her children would NEVER forgive you. (Even if you are their father).”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd