Thank You For Always Supporting Me – Davido Expresses Gratitude To Fans Amid Scandal

Forum 9 months ago

Thank You For Always Supporting Me – Davido Expresses Gratitude To Fans Amid Scandal

Famous Nigerian Afrobeat musician, David Adeleke aka Davido has thanked his fans following a thrilling performance at the grand finale of the 2023 Afro Nation Festival in Portugal.

His performance came amidst his baby mama and pregnancy scandal.

Recall that two foreign-based women, Anita Brown and Ivanna Bay had called him out for impregnating them despite being married to his long-time girlfriend, Chioma Rowland.

While the singer is yet to comment on the scandal which is currently dominating discussions on the internet, Davido has chosen to embody suspense as many followers expected him to make a comment on the allegations.

Speaking amid the scandal on his Instagram handle, the singer showed gratitude for a successful Afro Nation performance.

He tweeted: “Thankful for the most amazing fans, thankful that you come out each time to support and watch me do what I love the most. I don’t take this for granted for real.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth