Without Tiwa Savage And I, No Female Artist Will Stand A Chance In Music Industry – TeeBillz Brags

Forum 9 months ago

Without Tiwa Savage And I, No Female Artist Will Stand A Chance In Music Industry – TeeBillz Brags

Popular talent manager, Tunji Balogun, aka TeeBillz, has stated that without him and Afrobeats queen, Tiwa Savage, no female artiste would stand a chance in the Nigerian music industry.

TeeBillz took to his Instagram page on Sunday night to shower praises on his ex-wife and subsequently deleted the social media post.

According to him, Tiwa Savage and his efforts, paved the way for female artists in the country.

TeeBillz added that people are free to debate the statement, notwithstanding, Tiwa Savage is still the ‘GOAT’ (Greatest Of All Times).

Sharing a photo of Tiwa Savage, he wrote: “
Without her, without me, no female artist will stand the chance… Let’s start the debate! She’s still the GOAT regardless.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 20 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 23 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 3 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla