I Also Have A Child For Davido – Young Lady Flaunts 3-year-old Alleged Daughter of Davido

Forum 9 months ago

I Also Have A Child For Davido – Young Lady Flaunts 3-year-old Alleged Daughter of Davido

Another young lady has claimed that her 3 year-old daughter belongs to Davido.

The lady with the Instagram handle, Lillyxspade made the revelation on her IG page.

This comes after two women, Ivanna Bay and Anita Brown alleged that they are pregnant for the singer.

The young lady from Kenya took to her Instagram story to share a video showing when she was pregnant and stated that she knows she won’t be taken seriously like the other baby mama because she is chubby and thick not like the other ladies who have gone under the knife.

See her post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2357ba82ad9064214188c138fb8c047d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert