Lady Who Alleged That She Had An Ab*rtion For Davido Loses Job, Tenders Apology

Forum 9 months ago

Lady Who Alleged That She Had An Ab*rtion For Davido Loses Job, Tenders Apology

Chisom Flower, the lady who recently disclosed that she was impregnated by superstar singer, Davido and asked to terminate the pregnancy has lost her job.

This is coming hours after she alleged that the singer said he would give her money if she got rid of the pregnancy, which she did but she never received the money.

After she made the disclosure, she was dragged online by social media users who tagged her as a clout chaser for revealing a piece of unnecessary information.

Chisom, however, has bowed to pressure as she tendered an apology to Davido and his fans after losing her job.

She also disclosed that she has lost her family, friends and the brand she works for.

“I just lost my Job, My friends and Family all because I spoke out and called out Davido for Impregnating me and making me Abort it, I sincerely Apologize to Davido for Dragging him, and I also apologize to Nigerians for Dragging their fav,” she wrote in an Instagram story.

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/33562d674c242c6a5f9596a15dd6b4f5.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor