Ilechukwu exits Plateau United

Forum 9 months ago

Ilechukwu exits Plateau United

Fidelis Ilechukwu has confirmed his exit from Plateau United following the expiration of his contract.

Plateau United failed to qualify for the Nigeria Premier League Super Six playoffs and also failed to reach the Federation Cup final, losing to Rangers in the semi final.

Ilechukwu took charge of the Peace Boys in the 2021-22 NPL season.

The former Heartland gaffer thanked the management of the team for making his stay worthwhile and also for the care, love and support as he ends his journey in Jos.

“The team will always be in my heart for the dying Care, Love and Support I was shown since I arrived and I can say categorically that I felt at home all through my stay and that I will cherish for a life time.

“I want to use this opportunity to to express my sincere appreciation to everyone that has made my stay with this amiable and prestigious club Plateau United a friendly environment to work.

“I’m pleased to bid farewell at this stage of my career and I’m also very excited to leave the club in great hands.

“May the good Lord continually protect and guide each and every one in all ramifications of our life’s.” Ilechukwu wrote in a farewell message to the club.

Ilechukwu has been tipped to replace Abdullahi Maikaba as the new Rangers coach ahead of the new NPL season.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 6 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack
Forum | 6 days ago

Plateau State University Shut Down Over Deadly Attack

Panic As Gunmen Go Wild, Kill Student, 2 Others In Fresh Plateau Attack
Forum | 6 days ago

Panic As Gunmen Go Wild, Kill Student, 2 Others In Fresh Plateau Attack

Protests As Gunmen Kill 12 In Plateau Village
Forum | 6 days ago

Protests As Gunmen Kill 12 In Plateau Village