Pedro Porro responds to Harry Kane links to Real Madrid

Forum 10 months ago

Pedro Porro responds to Harry Kane links to Real Madrid

Tottenham Hotspur wing-back Pedro Porro believes Harry Kane has the ability to play for any team in world football.

90min understands that Kane's representatives are beginning plans to push for a summer exit, with Bayern Munich, PSG and Real Madrid interested in the striker.

Bayern have already seen one bid rejected by Spurs, who have denied that they have even received an offer but would reject any that came in. Kane has one year left to run on his contract.

Porro, who joined Tottenham at the back-end of the January transfer window, has struck up a great on-pitch relationship with Kane, with each of the Spaniard's three Premier League assists so far coming for the England captain.

In an interview with AS, Porro said of Kane: "He is a leader, captain and reference. He has been offering great performance for many years, he has charisma and here he is an idol for the fans."

When asked if Kane was one of the top three forwards in world football, Porro replied: "Of course. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. Very few forwards offer the work and defensive commitment that Harry gives [a lot], apart from his enormous quality and his scoring. He is a 'crack'.

"I have been in the team for a short time but long enough to realise how close he is with his teammates. From what I have spoken with him and what I have seen, I can say that he is also very great off the pitch."

Porro was then specifically asked if Kane had the quality to play for Real Madrid, answering: "Great players like him adapt well to any situation. He has shown that he is a phenomenon. Besides, he already has a lot of experience. There's a reason he's the [vice] captain of Tottenham and the England team. A footballer always wants to have teammates like him by his side."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Benzema returns to Real Madrid
Forum | 9 hours ago

Benzema returns to Real Madrid

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry
Forum | 22 hours ago

UCL: Why Real Madrid are dominating Champions League – Thierry Henry

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 22 hours ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

UCL: Michael Owen singles out one player after Bayern Munich’s 2-2 draw with Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: Michael Owen singles out one player after Bayern Munich’s 2-2 draw with Real Madrid