Makinde appoints special assistants, others

Forum 9 months ago

Makinde appoints special assistants, others

The Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, on Friday approved the appointment of retired Colonel Oladipo Ajibola as the Director-General of Operation Burst.

He also approved the appointment of Bosede Sodiq as Senior Special Assistant, Broadcast Media; Kehinde Ogunsanya, Senior Special Assistant, Economic Planning and Moshope Akande, Senior Special Assistant, Information Communication Technology.

A letter authorised by the Chief of Staff to the governor, Segun Ogunwuyi, in Ibadan, the state capital, also announced Albert Ogunyemi as Special Assistant on Photography to the governor. The statement noted that the appointment would take immediate effect.

Others appointed were Otuowho Onoriode as Special Assistant, Photographer 2; Oyebode Babatunde as Special Assistant, Transport; Adeyanju Akinloye as Special Assistant, Transport; Moses Alao as Special Assistant, Print Media; Fisayo Daramola as Special Assistant, Digital Media; Ogunbowale Olajuwon as Special Assistant Communication and Ademola Aderinto as Special Assistant, Environment.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers
Forum | 1 week ago

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers

FG Appoints Kabir Umar As MD Of FHAEDL
Forum | 2 weeks ago

FG Appoints Kabir Umar As MD Of FHAEDL

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele

Sanwo-Olu Appoints London-to-Lagos Solo Driver, Pelumi Nubi As Tourism Ambassador
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sanwo-Olu Appoints London-to-Lagos Solo Driver, Pelumi Nubi As Tourism Ambassador