Kidnapped secondary school student 'released' from ritualists' den in Delta

Forum 9 months ago

Kidnapped secondary school student 'released' from ritualists' den in Delta

A secondary school student, Enaikhe Anthonia Joseph, who was allegedly kidnapped by suspected ritualists in Delta State has regained her freedom.

The girl was last seen after she boarded a commercial tricycle at Orhuwhorun in Udu Local Government Area of the state.

Activist, Comrade Israel Joe, who confirmed the development on Friday, June 30, 2023, said the girl was released from a ritualists' den.

Mr. Israel didn't give details about her release, he however, advised residents to be security conscious as ritualists now use tricycle operators to lure their victims.

“Last week when her dad called me that this girl was missing, it was terrible for me because I know the pain Joseph Saliu would be going through,” he wrote.

"She attends Demonstration Schools near College of Education Warri. A helpless situation for the family. After all the prayers she was released, yes, released from rituaIists' den where they carry people to kiII.

"Keke or tricycle are now being used to perpetuate cr¡mes beyond our present imaginations. The times are eviI and I will advise everyone to be careful.

"If a lady, gives you a perfume to help smell and tell her if it smells good in a Keke, pls don't, you will inhale the substance and pass out until you arrive their den where they carry out the bl¤¤dy evil.

“Even handkerchiefs are also being used and sometimes they use guns and kidnap passengers to their dens. I thank God for the safe return of this young girl. May God protect us and our children.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 2 days ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online
Forum | 2 days ago

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online