Miyetti Allah says its National VP is missing

Forum 9 months ago

Miyetti Allah says its National VP is missing

Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has said that its National Vice President, Engr. Munnir Atiku Lamido is missing.

The group's National PRO, Alhaji Muhammad Nura Abdullahi said Engr Lamido's vehicle was discovered on Thursday, June 29, between Jos and Kaduna road near Mararraban Jos town, parked with all his telephones inside but all efforts to trace him proved abortive so far.

MACBAN said anyone with useful information on Lamido’s whereabouts should kindly contact the nearest Police Station or reach out to its offices across the nation.

The statement read;

“We wish to bring to the notice of the general public and the security agencies that Engr. Munnir Atiku Lamido is missing. Engr. Munnir is the National Vice President of MACBAN.

“He left his house in Katsina State on Friday 23th June, 2023 with the intention of traveling to kaduna. He has been missing since then.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 3 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’