Man disappears with N55m Benz during test-drive in Abuja

Forum 9 months ago

Man disappears with N55m Benz during test-drive in Abuja

The Abuja police command is currently tracking a suspect who allegedly absconded with a Mercedes Benz GLB 250.

A car dealer identified simply as Manga, had filed a complaint alleging that one Henry who claims he resides in Gwarinpa, vanished with one of his cars.

Manga's friend who also deals in cars, took the Benz worth N55m and with a mileage of 19000 to the Henry for a test drive. Few minutes into the test-drive, Manga's friend excused himself to withdraw money from a point of sale (PoS) operator. It was at this point that Henry disappeared with the car.

Manga told TheCable;

“They negotiated N55m for the car and he said okay and demanded test-driving the car.

“He drove the car with my friend sitting on the passenger side of the vehicle and they drove out to the filling station opposite the automatic car wash in Garki to buy petrol before the test-drive.

“Immediately my friend stepped out of the car at the filling station to withdraw money from the PoS operator to buy fuel, the guy zoomed off with the vehicle.

“You know how it is, there’s no traffic, no hold-up in Abuja and that’s how he absconded with the car.”

Josephine Ameh, spokesperson of Abuja police command, also told newsmen that officers are tracking the suspect. She said;

“The incident has been reported to us and we have started tracking the suspect but as of now, we do not have any further update.

“It is a huge loss to the vehicle owner and we are committed to getting to the root of the incident.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 2 days ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car