You’re Going Too Far – Davido’s Alleged Pregnant French Mistress Tells American Counterpart, Anita For Attacking Chioma (Video)

Forum 9 months ago

You’re Going Too Far – Davido’s Alleged Pregnant French Mistress Tells American Counterpart, Anita For Attacking Chioma (Video)

Ivana Bay, the French woman who is alleged to be singer, Davido's pregnant side chick, has cautioned her American counterpart, Anita Brown.

She cautioned Anita Brown to restrain from defaming the singer.

Recall that Anita has been hauling allegations at Davido via her social media pages since calling him out for impregnating her.

The American Onlyfan star labelled Davido a “deadbeat, woman beater, manipulator and control freak.” Anita also alleged that Davido once beat his wife, Chioma, who was his girlfriend at the time, “mercilessly” over a “so-called side chick.”

Reacting via her Instastory on Friday, Ivana urged Anita to show some respect to the singer and his wife.

She said Davido is a “good man after all”, adding that Anita was being “mean.”

Ivana Bay wrote, “@ninatheelite mam you’re going too far!

“Be quiet, please.

“Respect other relationships even if you disagree! She is still ‘the wife’ and a mother and a woman.

“You’re being mean…

“Even if he has bad behaviour you know he is a good person and a good man after all!

“Nobody deserves this.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/acac4488df8d2b12d66c92cd0676e9c6.jpg

She also made a video addressing the issue. 

Watch below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 22 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 23 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie