I Got Addicted To Drugs To Escape My Ex-Husband’s Abuse – Actress Etinosa Idemudia

Forum 9 months ago

I Got Addicted To Drugs To Escape My Ex-Husband’s Abuse – Actress Etinosa Idemudia

Etinosa Idemudia, the popular Nollywood actress, has made a revelation.

She revealed that she indulged in illicit substances as an escapism from her estranged husband’s abuses.

She said she got married at 22 and suffered brutal domestic violence from her ex to the extend she almost lost her life.

The thespian disclosed this in a chat with popular media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

She said she was terrified of her ex-husband.

Etinosa said, “It [the demostic violence] got to a point where I was on drugs. Whenever he [my ex-husband] is coming home, normally as a woman you should be happy that your husband is coming home but I would just starched up and doped up so that no matter what he says, no matter what he’s doing, I’m just looking at him. Just so that there would be peace.”

The Edo-born actress said she eventually left the marriage after her ceaseless praying and fasting didn’t change her husband.

She said, “I was green, I no know anything. I was a mumu. I was 22 when I got married. My ex-husband told me that ‘I’m not your friend, I’m your lord.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 2 days ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues