Alleged Infidelity: If You Must Cheat On Your Wife, Use Condom – Blessing CEO Tells Davido

Forum 9 months ago

Alleged Infidelity: If You Must Cheat On Your Wife, Use Condom – Blessing CEO Tells Davido

Blessing Okoro, the self-styled Nigerian relationship expert, who is also known Blessing CEO, has slammed singer Davido.

She berated Davido for “defaming” his wife, Chioma, following allegations by two foreign women that he impregnated them.

Davido has been under heavy criticism on social media after an American Onlyfan star, Anita Brown, and a French model, Ivana Bay, recently called out Davido for impregnating them.

Reacting via a video message shared on her social media page, the self-acclaimed relationship coach said while it may be understandable for Davido to cheat given his celebrity status, it is disrespectful for him to do it without a condom.

She said, “If you want to make Chioma special, at least if you want to sleep with other women, I understand you’re a musician, use condom na.

“Let it be that Chioma is that one woman that you sleep with without condom. Aren’t you afraid of giving her STDs? You bring this woman online every day and show us how much you love her. That is not love.

"You’re manipulating this girl, maybe because she is soft, maybe because she loves you so much. But to be very honest, Davido, you are disrespecting Chioma.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday