Chioma Is Going Through Severe Depression And Currently Hospitalized – Kemi Olunloyo Alleges

Forum 9 months ago

Chioma Is Going Through Severe Depression And Currently Hospitalized – Kemi Olunloyo Alleges

Controversial investigative Journalist, Dr Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that Chioma Adeleke, the wife of Afrobeats star, Davido has been hospitalized following the pregnancy allegations trailing her husband.

Kemi Olunloyo has been on the case of Davido after two women; Ivanna Bay and Anita Brown came out to accuse him of impregnating them.

The investigative journalist took to her Twitter page to lambast Davido over his s3xual escapades and also dragged Chioma over their late son, Ifeanyi.

Amidst the cheating and pregnancy scandal, Kemi Olunloyo has taken to her Twitter page to claim that Chioma has been hospitalized because she’s currently suffering depression.

In her words;

“Chioma is going through severe depression and currently hospitalized. Wish her well. She married a very selfish husband. Community P3nis.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3e77631ec3d530898235f052c86e31fa.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 5 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 1 week ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy