Photos From The Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Adamawa State

Forum 8 years ago

Photos From The Bomb Blast At IDP Camp In Adamawa State

As the fight for containing Boko Haram insurgency in Nigeria continue to rage, they have devised a means to be making their impression felt as they have targeted the IDP camp this time. What a way to tell everybody that even the victims you rescued from us is not safe let alone to the country at large. About 7 people lost their lives on Friday, September 11, in the bomb blast.

According to reports, Boko Haram has lost large territories since the military relaunched its offensive against the insurgents. The sect has now resorted to suicide bombing as against its earlier tactics of capturing territories.

I don't know how this boko haram made their way into the camp but I think they are very tactical and i will urge the Nigeria army to increase their skills in order to out maneuver this miscreant. Bellow are more photos of the destructive mess the blast left.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Three Bandit Leaders Neutralized As NAF Airstrikes Hit Bello Turji’s Camp In Sokoto
Forum | 2 days ago

Three Bandit Leaders Neutralized As NAF Airstrikes Hit Bello Turji’s Camp In Sokoto

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 2 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 3 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Kebbi State College of Nursing Science admission list into Basic Nursing, 2024/2025
Forum | 3 days ago

Kebbi State College of Nursing Science admission list into Basic Nursing, 2024/2025