Introducing Asake To Olamide My Greatest Achievement – Yhemolee

Forum 9 months ago

Introducing Asake To Olamide My Greatest Achievement – Yhemolee

Idowu Adeyemi, the popular actor and singer, who is also known as Yhemolee, has explained that introducing singer Asake to YBNL boss, Olamide, was his greatest achievement in 2022.

In a recent interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Yhemolee revealed that he was the person who introduced Asake to Olamide, who later signed him to his YBNL record label last year.

The host, Jideonwo, said the story of how Yhemolee introduced Asake to the YBNL boss has become a legend, adding that people now use it as a prayer point.

Yhemolee recalled how he shed tears of joy after seeing the exploits Asake was making at his sold out concert at Brixton Academy in London, United Kingdom.

He said, “I said something on his [Asake’s] birthday. I said, ‘My greatest achievement in 2022 is Asake.’

“Me and that guy have been together way back 13 years. On day 2 of his London concert, I cried. I was like, in February, we were just in my house trying to push ‘Omope’. Fast forward 10 months, and we are in London. It was really touching for me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records
Forum | 1 week ago

Rema And Asake Set New Afrobeats Records

Asake’s ex-lover shares information about singer, reveal why she broke up with him
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Asake’s ex-lover shares information about singer, reveal why she broke up with him

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Cynthia Morgan recalls how Olamide gifted her N1M, appreciates singer

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Olamide Has Helped Me More Than My Mother – Bella Shmurda