Yvonne Nelson: Why I’m Yet To Tell My Side Of The Story — Iyanya

Forum 9 months ago

Yvonne Nelson: Why I’m Yet To Tell My Side Of The Story — Iyanya

Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk, the popular Nigerian singer, who is famously known as Iyanya, has talked about his ex-girlfriend, Yvonne Nelson, the Ghanaian actress.

He revealed why he is yet to properly address Yvonne Nelson’s allegations in her recently published book.

The actress claimed in the book that Iyanya cheated on her with Tonto Dikeh while they were dating.

The ‘Kukere’ crooner said he would be criticized by many should he tell his own side of the story.

He, however, said regardless of the backlash his reply would earn, he is still going to tell his side of the story soon.

Taking to his Twitter handle on Wednesday, the singer wrote, “Y’all waiting for my side of the story? If I talk now, I’ll be accused of kissing and telling, sluts shaming, etc.

"But something gat to give, so wait for it.”

Iyanya’s tweet is coming hours after Ghanaian rapper, Sarkodie released a new song titled, ‘Try Me’ to address Yvonne Nelson’s claims that he drove her to the clinic to abort the baby after impregnating her in 2010.

In the song, the rapper debunked the allegations, insisting that he kicked against Yvonne Nelson’s decision to abort the pregnancy but she said she can’t keep it because she was in school.

Sarkodie admitted that he wasn’t ready to be a father then, but added that he asked the actress to keep the pregnancy.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 1 week ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Bob Iger Wins Disney Proxy Battle After Board Turns Down Nelson Peltz’s Bid
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Bob Iger Wins Disney Proxy Battle After Board Turns Down Nelson Peltz’s Bid