Disable Ad-blockers, "Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Transfer: Why I joined Arsenal from Chelsea – Kai Havertz

Forum 10 months ago

Transfer: Why I joined Arsenal from Chelsea – Kai Havertz

Arsenal’s new signing, Kai Havertz, has suggested that he joined the club from Chelsea because the mentality in the Gunners squad is very high.

On Wednesday evening, Arsenal confirmed the signing of Havertz from Chelsea.

The Germany international signed a long-term contract with Mikel Arteta’s side.

Speaking at his first interview with Arsenal, the 24-year-old told the club’s official website: “It’s super exciting for me to be joining this amazing club and to be part of the Arsenal family. This club has such a big history.

“The mentality in the Arsenal squad is very high, and you can feel that. That was one of the reasons why it has been so hard to play against Arsenal recently.”

Havertz is expected to link up with his new teammate at Arsenal once the pre-season starts next month.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: It’s right path to follow – Transfer guru opens up on Osimhen’s next move
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: It’s right path to follow – Transfer guru opens up on Osimhen’s next move

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: ‘They’re pushing, he’s top priority’ – Romano names player Arsenal want to sign

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

Transfer: Manchester United set to offload two players, eyeing £100m
Forum | 5 days ago

Transfer: Manchester United set to offload two players, eyeing £100m