Kai Havertz's Arsenal shirt number leaked

Forum 9 months ago

Kai Havertz's Arsenal shirt number leaked

Kai Havertz's choice of shirt number at Arsenal has been revealed in a leaked interview.

The versatile forward is heading to the Gunners from Chelsea for a fee north of £65m in total.

The 24-year-old underwent his medical ahead of completion of the transfer over the weekend, but as of Wednesday morning, Arsenal have still not confirmed the deal.

Havertz's first interview with Arsenal's club media has leaked online, and during the sit-down, he confirmed he would be taking his favoured number 29 at the Emirates Stadium.

"I have had it now for many years. I chose it when I became professional in Germany and since then it's always given me luck," Havertz said.

"When I became professional, I took it because it has some history with my brother. We used to take it always when we played some video games together.

"Since then, I just took it. For me, I think it's the perfect number and I love to wear it in a red shirt again."

Havertz previously wore the number 29 shirt at Bayer Leverkusen and Chelsea, though has settled on the number 7 at international level with Germany.

He is leaving Chelsea following three years at Stamford Bridge in which he most memorably scored the winner against Manchester City in the 2021 Champions League final.

However, he only scored 32 goals in 139 games in total for the Blues despite spending the majority of his time playing as a centre forward.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 4 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals