I Blocked Everyone Who Dared To Ask – Korra Obidi Says As She Reveals Her Real Age For The First Time

Forum 9 months ago

I Blocked Everyone Who Dared To Ask – Korra Obidi Says As She Reveals Her Real Age For The First Time

Korra Obidi, the popular US-based Nigerian singer and dancer, has finally revealed her true age for the first time.

In a recent post shared on her Instagram page, the singer stated that she had been hiding her age for the longest time for reasons known only to her.

She added that she even went as far as blocking everyone who asked about her age.

However, in a recent Instagram post, Korra Obidi, who celebrated her birthday a few days ago, revealed her age as 32.

“For the longest time, I avoided the question of my age as if it were personal medical history.

"In the past, my captions would say ‘+1 today,’ and anyone who dared to ask my age was promptly blocked and deleted. I am 32.

"I want to shout it to the highest heavens… I am 32!!! I have unlocked a new level of not giving a fudge!” She wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1db34dd46b893d4aeb9b916f4775a7de.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 12 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com