I’m Fornicator, Not Adulterer – US Lady Accusing Davido of Impregnating Her Confesses

Forum 10 months ago

I’m Fornicator, Not Adulterer – US Lady Accusing Davido of Impregnating Her Confesses

Anita Brown, a US lady claiming to be pregnant for famous Nigerian Afrobeat singer, Davido has stated that she's a fornicator.

This is as she denied being an adulterer.

Recall that she had accused Davido of impregnating her in a series of Instagram posts, adding that the singer asked her to abort it.

Sharing the screenshots from supposed conversations with him to back up her allegations, she denied knowing he was married to Chioma Rowland.

Anita Brown said: “What really kills me is this married man narrative you all are dragging, cut it out. I did not know he was married, on God. Go to his page, does he look like a married man?

“I’m confused. Rest in peace to the child, people knew about the baby, but nobody knew he got married. I’m in America, nobody here knew. It’s not on the blogs, it’s not a big thing, if a man ain’t telling me, then I don’t know.

“I actually found out after the fact that I’m pregnant so you all should cut it out, maybe I’m a fornicator but never an adulterer, calm down.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 2 days ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman