I’ll Take A Second Spouse If My Wife Agrees – Harrysong

Forum 9 months ago

I’ll Take A Second Spouse If My Wife Agrees – Harrysong

Harrison Okori, the popular Nigerian singer, who is also known as Harrysong, has reiterated his readiness to marry a second wife.

Recall that the singer, while celebrating his wife Alexer Perez Gopa’s birthday via his Instagram page last Wednesday, revealed his plans to take a second spouse.

Shedding more light on the controversial announcement in a recent interview with Hip TV, Harrysong explained that his wife would have to agree before he could marry a second wife.

He said he loves and respects his wife and won’t do anything without seeking her permission.

The ‘Better Pikin’ crooner said his desire to marry a second spouse was due to his love for a large family.

He said: “I love my wife so much. I take very good care of her. And I have great respect for her.

“I will not do anything that she is not a part of or [that] she would not permit. So, if I talk about marrying a second wife, yeah, maybe. But it would not be a disrespect to my wife. It will be what she permits, what she agrees to.

"Basically, I will not disrespect her. So, if I’m talking about marrying a second wife, just know that we are all going to be one big family, all together.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring