We Don’t Need To See This – BBNaija Star, Tochi Reacts To Recent Loved-Up Photos Of Banky W And Wife Adesua

Forum 9 months ago

We Don’t Need To See This – BBNaija Star, Tochi Reacts To Recent Loved-Up Photos Of Banky W And Wife Adesua

Tochukwu Okechukwu, the reality TV star, better known as Tochi, has sent out a message to singer and pastor Banky W.

He tackled Banky W for flaunting his wife, actress Adesua Etomi, on social media amid the ongoing cheating allegations.

Over the weekend, social media was set abuzz with rumors that Banky W cheated on his wife with an old flame and even impregnated her.

This sparked a huge debate online, with many questioning the authenticity of the shady report.

Despite the damning allegation, the couple did not confirm or deny the claim but instead doubled down on their public displays of affection for each other.

Banky W also took to his Instagram page to share beautiful photos of himself with his wife and their son, Zaiah, on Monday June 27. Sharing the photos, he gushed over the love they share, describing it as “Excess Love”.

In reaction to the photos, Tochi advised Banky W to tone down on publicly displaying his affection for his wife and instead focus on expressing love to her in private.

According to him, it is unnecessary for people to see pictures of him and his wife kissing, and he should prioritize loving her the way she deserves behind close doors.

“We don’t need to see this just love your wife the way she deserves when no one is watching,” he captioned a photo of the celebrity couple.

See below,

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/59a90cf14e2b566098debdb2231b106a.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 10 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 18 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister