“He was so mad that he had to get married” Davido’s alleged new pregnant side chick exposes him

Forum 9 months ago

“He was so mad that he had to get married” Davido’s alleged new pregnant side chick exposes him

Anita Brown, the alleged new future baby mama of singer, Davido has claimed that Davido got married to his wife, Chioma Rowland because he was angry at her.

Social media has been agog after Anita shared receipts to back up her claims that she is expecting another child for the father of three.

In what seems to be a dig at his marriage, Anita opened that people’s relationships aren’t consistent anymore.

She noted how Davido has had many women and many girlfriends and claimed to be married.

Anita questioned what celebrity, who is in his early 30s, would want a wife, especially when he is an artiste.

“Don’t let the internet GAG y’all. People’s relationships don’t be consistent! This man has had many women and many girlfriends. Do your homework before you come at me & maybe you will look at it in a different light!

STOP PLAYING WITH ME!

He’s so mad he had to get married. Any newlywed is not doing all this! He’s so 30 years old! Pack it up! What 30-year-old millionaire wants a wife? An artist at that! Be realistic! Go sit down”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6674dc5f897ad3e5c35ed7c3a14697e.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth