“I am a straightforward person” Actress Ronke Oshodi calls out Toyin Abraham (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

“I am a straightforward person” Actress Ronke Oshodi calls out Toyin Abraham (Video)

Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi has called out her junior colleague, Toyin Abraham.

The light-skinned movie star, took to her Instagram page to give Toyin Abraham her flowers as she praised her for her phenomenal work on Ijakumo The Born Again Stripper.

Ronke Oshodi, while describing herself as a straightforward person, noted how she wouldn’t give a review of a movie if it wasn’t good.

Noting how she gave a positive review of Femi Adebayo’s movie, she hailed Toyin for doing a great job and also commended the cast of the movie.

According to her, watching the movie gave her goosebumps.

“Toyin Abraham is mad in the area of acting, I watched Ijakumo The Born Again Stripper yesterday and goosebumps were coming out of my body. Are you for real? Please go and watch Ijakumo, I beg you.

I am a straightforward person, if something isn’t good, I wouldn’t say anything, I would rather keep quiet. I watched and my body was shaking. Every actor did well. I give it to you Toyin”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/de14e5d8d412e37971d8ec3ac5745e63.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Angela Okorie Goes on Long Rant, Calls Out Mercy Johnson
Forum | 4 days ago

Angela Okorie Goes on Long Rant, Calls Out Mercy Johnson

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Lola Alao Recounts Humiliating Slap While Doing Caregiver Job in Canada

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress Peggy Ovire Celebrates Her Husband, Freddie Leonard On His Birthday

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview
Forum | 1 week ago

Brian Cox Calls the Bible ‘One of the Worst Books Ever’ in Controversial Interview