Yvonne Jegede pulls out her producer hat after 4years, unveils new project (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Yvonne Jegede pulls out her producer hat after 4years, unveils new project (Video)

After four years of being away from producing her movies, Yvonne Jegede is back on the screen but this time as an Associate Producer.

The mother of one, took to her Instagram page to share the exciting news with her fans as she expressed enthusiasm for her upcoming project.

Calling for support from her fans, Yvonne revealed that she is coming back on the big screen as she promised her new project would be bigger than her previous one…

The movie, according to Yvonne, stars several Phenomenal actors like Nkem Owoh among others.

“No rest for this daughter of Zion aka Mummy X… No days off… On this BIG one, I pull out my producer’s hat after 4years.

This will be my biggest job yet, as I Associate Produce this comedy movie with phenomenal actors and personalities. PlanC is coming to your big screens. Wait for it.

My ChocoLovers please I need your support on this one, help me tell someone to tell someone that I am coming back and this time on the big screen”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Karen Gillan and Zoë Chao Cast in New Comedy From Black Adam Writer, Let’s Have Kids!
Forum | 3 days ago

Karen Gillan and Zoë Chao Cast in New Comedy From Black Adam Writer, Let’s Have Kids!

Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss Gift Artist New Cars
Forum | 3 days ago

Gospel Singer, Moses Bliss Gift Artist New Cars

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 3 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks
Forum | 3 days ago

Fake Alcohol Producer Arrested In Delta And Recounts How He Makes The Fake Drinks