He Doesn’t Know My Family – Lady Calls Out Boyfriend of 8 Years Who Has Refused To Marry Her

Forum 10 months ago

He Doesn’t Know My Family – Lady Calls Out Boyfriend of 8 Years Who Has Refused To Marry Her

A Nigerian lady has expressed frustration on social media after her boyfriend of 8 years refused to marry her.

According to her, they have a child together.

She explained that every time she brings up the topic, he claims he cannot afford it. She recently met another man who has expressed his interest in meeting her family.

However, she is still in love with her long-term partner and does not want to hurt him. She asked netizens for advice on what to do.

In her words:

“Gud day guys I am new here I need your advice please, I am dating a guy for the pass eight years now I am staying with him we have one daughter I love him but the problem is that he dont no my family.

“Any time I ask him to go he we say he dont ave money, along the line so I meet this guy not up to one  month  he said that he want to see my family so wat will I do and I love my baby father.”

See her post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3c47f56de2ae37b4a76dbd4b0a5211d5.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Invaders from Proxima B VOD Release Date Set for Family Sci-Fi Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Invaders from Proxima B VOD Release Date Set for Family Sci-Fi Comedy

Takes One To Know One: Olivia Cooke and Jamie Bell To Lead Romance Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Takes One To Know One: Olivia Cooke and Jamie Bell To Lead Romance Movie

Angela Okorie Goes on Long Rant, Calls Out Mercy Johnson
Forum | 4 days ago

Angela Okorie Goes on Long Rant, Calls Out Mercy Johnson