You Can’t Accuse Me Of Things You’re Guilty Of – Cardi B Replies Offset

Forum 10 months ago

You Can’t Accuse Me Of Things You’re Guilty Of – Cardi B Replies Offset

Belcalis Almanzar, the famous American female rapper, who is professionally known as Cardi B, has clapped back at her husband, Offset.

She clammed her husband for accusing her of infidelity.

Offset had in a now deleted post on his Instagram claimed that his wife cheated on him with a member of his “gang”.

Reacting to the allegation on Twitter on Monday, she stated that Offset was accusing her of having sx with another man because he already had sx with another woman.

Cardi B also urged her fans not to give a listening hearing to Offset.

She said: “You can’t accuse me of the things you know you are guilty of and I see that it’s easy for you to blame everything on me.

“Don’t pay attention to that country man you all.

“Come on now, I’m Cardi B and I think motherf*ckers forget I’m Cardi B. If I was giving out my body to anybody, it would be out. I’m not just anybody.”

“Don’t pay attention to that countryman. That Spaces the other day got motherfuckers spiralling and thinking shit. Come on now. I’m fcking Cardi B, n*a. I think sometimes motherfckers forget. I’m Cardi B. If I were giving this p*ssy to anybody, it be not just anybody.

“Can’t fck regular-degular-shmegular, ’cause they’re gonna tell the world. And I can’t fck anybody in the industry, ’cause they’re gonna tell too. Y’all ever heard that Rubi Rose where she says ‘got a big ass mouth?’ So please boy, stop acting stupid. Stop acting Stupid. Going crazy over a fcking space. Don’t play with me. What the fck. Stop playing. That’s all I’m gonna motherf*cking say,” she said

Offset and Cardi B got married at a secret wedding in 2017 and three months later a s*x tape of him with another woman was leaked online.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 week ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy