You Have 14 Days To Apologize Or... – Celestial Prophet Calls Out Pastor David Ibiyeomie (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

You Have 14 Days To Apologize Or... – Celestial Prophet Calls Out Pastor David Ibiyeomie (Video)

A celestial prophet has issued an ultimatum to Pastor David Ibiyeomie over a statement he made about Celestial Church.

The prophet gave the pastor 14 days to apologize for his comment or face the music.

The prophet, who identified himself as a “Bonafide celestial prophet' maintined that Ibiyeomie made a terrible mistake speaking against Celestial church.

Recall that during a service, the televangelist stated that he despises that particular denomination because of their worship style.

Ibiyeomie warned his congregation that if people knew what they do in their churches, they would despise the Celestial Church of Christ.

Reacting to this, a celestial prophet who gave Pastor Ibiyeomie the ultimatum said:

“I am saying that I want to speak to Mr or Pastor David Ibiyeomie, I am a Bonafide celestial prophet. But what he said to we the celestials, he really made a terrible mistake and as a man of God, we are expecting him within that 14 days that supreme evangelist speak against him to apologize. If he did not, this is not a word of threat, he will visit our God.”

See the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 13 hours ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

Davido Exposes Wizkid
Forum | 1 day ago