Why I Placed A Curse On Happie Boys – OPM Pastor Breaks Silence

Forum 10 months ago

Why I Placed A Curse On Happie Boys – OPM Pastor Breaks Silence

General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries, Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has finally revealed the reason why he cursed viral security guards, Happie Boys.

Recall that some weeks back, Matthew Precious Kelechi and Amakor Johnson aka Happie boys had accused the man of God of using their destiny.

They also alleged that the man of God abandoned them in Cyprus.

The furious pastor in his response, placed a curse on the young men in a voice note which was shared by the boys on Instagram.

Addressing journalists at a Port Harcourt press conference, the man of God revealed why he cursed the young men.

He also reiterated that he did not abandon the boys.

According to him, he forgave Happie Boys despite what they did to him. He further made it clear that the curse he placed on them was done even before the boys went public with their grievances.

OPM Pastor said he felt sad and regretted sending the boys abroad after they called him out on Instagram, reason he placed a curse on them.

His words:

“Number one, I have forgiven them. Placing a curse is done out of anger. I have forgiven them because they are my children.”

The pastor added that it was wrong to say he abandoned the boys. He said his inability to continue sponsoring the boys abroad was due to the global rise in the dollar rate.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The Boys in the Boat Blu-ray Release Date Set for George Clooney Movie