Atiku’s ally, Idirissu Amin d!es in Abuja

Forum 10 months ago

Atiku’s ally, Idirissu Amin d!es in Abuja

Idirissu Amin, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council and ally of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar is dead.

Amin, who is the immediate past chairman of Maiha Local Government Council of Adamawa state died in Abuja after a protracted illness.

Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri in a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary confirmed the politician's death. He described Amin as a fearless political activist who rendered immeasurable service to the nation.

The statement partly read;

“I offer my deep condolences to the family as we mourn the passing of a fearless political activist who was a leader in his own right.

“Our sadness is compounded by this loss at a time the State needs the services of Hon Idi Amin; I pray Allah grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss and forgive his sins and grant him Aljannah Firdausi.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car
Forum | 1 week ago

Abuja Panel Beater Sentenced To 3 months Imprisonment Over Theft Of Customer’s Car

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 week ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

Panic As Bandits Invade Abuja Community, Kidnap Five
Forum | 1 week ago

Panic As Bandits Invade Abuja Community, Kidnap Five

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses