Family, friends celebrate Olawoye at 80

Forum 10 months ago

Family, friends celebrate Olawoye at 80

Family members, friends and associates of the Founder of Faith Bible Church, Ibadan, Oyo State, Rev (Dr.) Olumayokun Olawoye, on Sunday, converged on the International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, Oyo State, to celebrate him on his 80th birthday.

The dignitaries at the occasion included a retired Dean of Medicine, University of Benin and former Vice Chancellor, Adekunle Ajasin University, Prof. Philip Abiodun; Presiding Pastor of Livingspring Chapel International, Femi Emmanuel; members from the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ibadan, Sola Kolade; Folake Layode and a host of others.

Speaking with journalists, the celebrant, Olawoye, thanked God for keeping him thus far.

Olawoye said, “I thank God, I feel fulfilled at 80. I’ve touched lives. I have achieved quite some things. I have influenced people and I didn’t think there is anything a man can want more than that. I’m not very rich but I’m contented. I have peace of mind. I have a beautiful marriage. In summary, I’m fulfilled.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 6 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up