Nollywood Actress Set To Tie The Knot With Her Longtime Admirer (Photo)

Forum 10 months ago

Nollywood Actress Set To Tie The Knot With Her Longtime Admirer (Photo)

Yoruba Nollywood actress, Bimpe Akintunde has announced her engagement to longtime admirer.

In an Instagram post on Sunday, June 25th, the movie star announced the she's engaged and set to tie the knot.

Sharing photos of her engagement ring, Bimpe revealed that the admirer fell in love with her long before they met.

She wrote: “Today I am saying ‘YES’ to My Long time admirer, lover of my craft, my long-time lover. A man that has been in love with me long before I met him.

“I am so blessed meeting him, am so happy to be doing FOREVER with Him. He asked me to be his wife and I said YES.

“May Almighty Allah make this journey easy for us. MUMCYHAMMEDA is Taken. If you think or hope it will end in tears, you won’t leave to see it Insha Allah Bikudiratulai”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 1 day ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 2 days ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return